Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Its Our Time!!

Watching our womens soccer team qualify for the Olympics was so exciting! See their hard work and fight paying off and the smiling faces that showed how much it meant to them! It really made me even more excited and even more eager for Turkey. For some us this has been a long time coming we have seen Olympics come and go and with no Canadian team in the basketball competition but this year I just feel like this is our year! We have trained and trained and been together as a group for a good amount of time to just know that this will be the year that all of our fight and sacrific will have paid off. At the momnet I am playing in Australia for a pro team here and as much as I am playing for the team here everything I do over here is for the team back home! This is it and I could not be more confident and determinded about what is ahead of us! Thank you for all the support and followers and hopefully when we come to BC we will see everyone out to see us play China!!

No comments:

Post a Comment