Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thank you :)

Hello everyone. I know I'm kind of late but Happy New Year!! :)

We are about 4 months away from the start of training camp and I spoke to some of the players and I can feel the excitement!

I have made a personal decision to stay in Toronto to train this year leading up to the Olympic Qualifiers. I am grateful for all the help I have been getting from everyone here who has sacrificed their time and services to help me get ready for the big summer ahead of us. It's a bit of a change from being overseas and I have had to make a few adjustments but I feel I made the best decision for me and I am happy with the way things have turned out.

We are all so thankful for the support we get as a team and as individuals. Without all the support we could not be the team and program we are today. We are escpecially grateful for all of you who take interest in our team and follow us on our path to greatness!

Alisha


No comments:

Post a Comment