Saturday, December 3, 2011

Litho land update!

So Kim started us off very nicely with an update, so I will try my best to follow it up.

After qualifiers, I was home for two days and then flew back to Lithuania to play for Vici Aistes for my second year. The first month was pretty hectic as we had road games for the first three weeks, so I was on a plane for what felt like all of October!

My team has not been doing as well as we would like, and are 1-7 in euroleague right now. For the most part we are staying positive and trying to get better everyday! Our team has no WNBA stars or real big European stars, so when you are going up against Diana Taurasi, Candace Parker, or Tina Charles on a weekly basis it is a bit difficult.

The good thing about this tough competition, is I am getting to play the best in the world, and work on my skills so when it comes to qualifiers next summer I am playing the best I can! (I cannot wait to get back with Canada, and help achieve our goals)!

Outside of basketball I have been really enjoying my friends over here in Lithuania, and glad I have had the opportunity to see more unique places in the world!

Thats all for me!

Courtnay

No comments:

Post a Comment