Sunday, July 10, 2011

Update!

Only 2 weeks left til everyone is back at camp in Abbotsford!!
Seems like the break has gone by fast, but I'm excited to see everyone and build on what we accomplished during the first phase of our training. Trained with Allison, Mike, Kim, Teresa and Meg today which was good :)
I have spent the time off training and catching up with friends. It's been pretty good. We've had some nice weather here recently (obviously, the BEST coast), so I've been able to do a lot of things outdoors which is nice.
I've been pretty busy as there are so many great things to do in Vancouver in the summer. I played my first full round of golf - 18 holes, which I can't say I was very good at, but had fun and have lots of room to improve! I've also fit in a few of my fave summer beach sports such as bocce and badminton. J Bek is getting into town a week early too, so it will be good to see her for a bit before camp starts and train together.
There will be an overload of updates coming up based upon disappointment laid on us for the lack of updates, so check back daily leading up to camp which starts on July 25th!

Leanne

3 comments:

  1. Great update Leanne! Looking forward to the rest of the them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with the blog, you really have spruced it up! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete