Monday, July 11, 2011

T-dot Update!

Hey everyone it's Tamara here sending you a quick update!!
It's been quite a few weeks now since our team has been together and it kind of feels like it's all going by so fast! My first week or so I spent time resting and relaxing. It was great feeling like I could just take some time to myself.
I've also spent time hanging with friends and family. The weather has been awesome here in Toronto, so i've been to my fair share of bbq's!!! Nothing says summer like a good ol' family bbq!
Training and working camp in the afternoons has also kept me quite busy! In all , my time at home has been great, but I'm super pumped and ready to get the next phase started! Can't wait to see how much more we can improve as a team!!!

Go Canada Go!!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment