Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hello from Saskatoon!

Hey everyone! This is Krista Phillips, saying hi from Saskatchewan! The weather has been great here, and in between workouts i have been able to get some sun! I am enjoying working out at the University of Saskatchewan, as they have great facilities, and a gym for me to shoot in. In my spare time i have been going to movies with the family, which have included Transformers, Green Lantern, X-Men (going tonight) and Harry Potter (this weekend) My family has loved having me home, and my mom put me to work in our backyard. So far i have raked the dead grass in our lawn, built a gazebo, and skimmed our pool for leaves and bugs. It has been great being home during the summer, and getting in some good training time, as well as relaxing time :) Looking forward to camp, and getting one step closer to qualifying for the Olympics!!
Hope everyone out there is getting great weather, and enjoying the summer.
Krista

1 comment:

  1. These updates are great! Thanks for sharing your stories from all over our GREAT country. Go Canada Go!

    ReplyDelete