Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Checking In!

Hi all!

Figured I'd give a little update from the Nations Capital! So the first few days back from China were a bit rough, but i'd like to think I adjusted pretty nicely. Only one night of being up at 3 am!

This past week has been filled with appointments, and running around for me! All the typical things you put off when being home have finally caught up with me. I had doctors, dentists, and lots of errands to take care of before I head out again.

Now I am just training and catching up with friends and family. I have a little trip to NYC planned for Labour day weekend, and of course more packing and organizing getting ready for the last training camp and my season overseas.

I am so excited to get back with the team and get to the qualifiers! This summer has been so great already, and can't wait to accomplish a life-long goal with this amazing team!

Thats all from me!

Courtnay

No comments:

Post a Comment