Friday, July 15, 2011

Checking in from Ottawa

Hi all!

It’s Courtnay here, giving you an update from the nations capital! Almost a week until everyone is back in BC, and I am really excited to get back with all the girls and continue getting ready to qualify for the Olympics!

My time at home like everyone else has been amazing! Being able to see my friends and family for more then a week has been a blessing. At home I just have been training, and getting ready for the next camp. I also have been able to talk at some camps, and hopefully inspire some young athletes.

Having so much time, I took the chance to travel a bit to see some old teammates and roommates. I have been to Syracuse, Boston, Indiana, St. Louis, and Vermont. So needless to say I have been busy, but it has been worth it.

Now I am home in Ottawa for the last week, and excited to be back on the hardwood with such a great group of girls.

Courtnay

No comments:

Post a Comment