Saturday, March 19, 2011

I love March!!

I am not a morning person, never have been although I have matured in the sense that I will not bite your head off if you cross my path before 10. However the past 3 days my alarm has been going off early so I can get all my workouts in at the gym before the twelve o'clock games begin.

I think the NCAA tournament is one of the greatest sporting events. I park myself in front of the TV, remote in hand flicking around finding the best games.

Kim Smith here updating you all on what has been going on with me the last few months. I had to leave my team in Spain after Christmas because of injuries. I was pretty bummed. I really liked my team and enjoyed playing in the Spanish league. However this a huge summer for us and I want to be healthy and rested!

I have been bumming around visiting family and friends. Last week I was in Toronto and got to catch up with KD. It was great to see her again and I am looking forward to hitting the court with her this summer! I also spent a generous amount of time with our amazing physio Joaner. She found a way to squeeze me into her busy schedule and my body is so very thankful!

Good luck to Janelle and Nat big games tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment