Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Holidays!

So its that time of the year that all of us athletes playing overseas get to go home for the holidays! (those in university, get a small break as well). I know as it is my first year playing professional, I am VERY excited to go home and see my friends and family for a bit. For most of us it has been 4 months since we have been home!

Some are luckier then others, and are home already.. *cough* Chelsea *cough*. Although I haven't been able to keep up with everyone, and how they are doing with their teams, I know everyone has had some great moments. All the university players are doing well for their teams (Nat being named Big East Rookie of the week). I know Chelsea, Kim, and Liz have all had big games for their teams, and are winning on top of that!

My team here in Lithuania has surprised some teams and ourselves a bit and we are 3-5 in Euroleague with wins over the top two teams in our group. We won our last 2 games heading into the break, so spirits are high over here. I personally have got to play a lot more of late, and feel like I am getting better (of course playing against WNBA stars every game helps )!


In the spirit of the Holidays I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays, and hope you all get to enjoy some great food and even better company!

I added this photo, to show I am still representing this great country over here, with my great Olympic mittens :)

Courtnay

No comments:

Post a Comment