Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jordan from New Mexico

Hey everyone!
I am back to work in Albuquerque. Got back from Worlds and pretty much right to work. The team is getting ready for another exciting season, which means I am gonna be really busy here soon. Our new facility is just about finished. Its been a 60 million dollar facelift on the infamous Pit. It's beautiful though. We start playing in about two weeks. It should be an interesting season, we have a lot of young players. But I am looking foward to a good year. I am pretty positive about life right now and the wonderful possibilities. I have a new roommate and we both work out together, which make things nice. Its nice to have someone around to cook and hang out with. I am still rehabing some injuries from this summer, so hopefully those will get better soon so I can get back to training hard. I am excited about getting a bunch of my old college teammates together for a four on four league here in Albuquerque. We will be playing in a coed league with all women. Should be fun! I do however miss my Canadian teammates already. We had an amazing summer together and made some great memories. Now we are all looking forward to next summer and the Olympic Qualifiers. Hope everyone is doing well!
Until later,
Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate the update, best of luck on your upcoming season!

    Glen

    ReplyDelete